SCHOOL STREAM APP
We recognise that, as parents, our plates are not only full but overflowing and that trying to keep on top of what is going on at school, as well as juggling work, sporting commitments and the family social calendar is becoming more and more difficult.
Whitford Catholic Primary School is making things easier for parents by providing a ‘one-stop-shop’ for school information using the app, School Stream.
Using this free app, parents can:
- Send written absentee notifications instantly (no need to follow up with phone call or email/note)
· Give permission for excursions/events (no lost notes squashed in the bottom of school bags)
· Pay for excursions/events/fundraisers (no lost money and instant confirmation/receipts)
· Only receive notifications for the classes and/or groups that are relevant to your family
· View the school calendar and newsletters
· Update family information, send Medication Administering instructions and sign up for activities
· Link to canteen and uniform ordering, SEQTA Engage for reporting and much more…
DOWNLOADING THE APP
Instructions to download the app on your phone are available HERE. If you do not have a smart phone, you can access all of the app information through the School Stream webpage – https://whitfordcatholicps.myschoolstream.net/?style=embed
The password for access to the WCPS information is sent to parents on enrolment.
SETTING UP YOUR APP
1. All categories will appear initially. We recommend that you remove categories that do not apply to you by swiping left and selecting REMOVE.
2. Please make sure you have allowed School Stream to show notifications on your phone.
Do I have to download the app?
This app will replace most other forms of communication from the school for all classes from Pre-Kindy to Year 6, and all specialist classes. If you wish to receive information from the school, you will need to access this app.
I do not have an iPhone or Android device.
Use the following link, and follow the instructions below. https://whitfordcatholicps.myschoolstream.net/?style=embed
To pin a website on your Windows Phone:
Open the website you want to pin
Tap More icon, then tap Pin to Start
You will be able to access all of your school’s information, however, you won’t be able to receive notifications.
Is my payment information secure?
All payments through the School Stream app are processed using the encrypted and secure payment gateway, Stripe. For more information regarding payment security, please visit https://stripe.com/docs/security/stripe
Can anyone access the information on the app?
At the moment, the app is secured using a password, which has been issued only to WCPS parents. Please note that it is case sensitive.